Friday, July 18, 2008

i dread the weekend

Oh man, the week just ended. I actually worked pretty hard this week after having had irregular employment, i really worked hard just now, but the weekend is so much more pressure and there's a good chance I could emerge broken-hearted or bitter at the end of it because I will attempt to do something social and it will not work out because my friends and potential people I might want to date will all be too busy and I then wasted time trying to make an effort.

I could also do some group activity, or maybe go out of town, but I will have to expend a lot of metnal energy trying to decide this stuff. So tiring.

I just don't want my weekend to pass me by because that's my opportunity to do stuff, but I also don't like the pressure to do stuff.

I'm sorry, I don't even have the energy to write this particular article very well.

No comments: