Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Not good with signs

Well I hung out with the girl last night and kind of got shot down, but apparently all was not lost. She was talking about how she never goes to the rooftop of her building because she never has anybody to go with her. So I said I would bring the beer and the snacks if she wanted to hang out up there and she replied with a weak ok. I kind of took that as a sign that she just wanted to be friends, which was fine with me because I like having attractive female friends.

Well today I was gchatting it up and at the end of our conversation she says(types):
i should go do my study hours
actually wait
should i take it personally that you still haven't asked me for my number?
im kinda on the blunt side...

I look at that as good and bad. Its good because she is a cool girl but its bad because that type of thing has been the kiss of death in the past. I mean I could do multiple blog series from past incidences. We will see....

No comments: