Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Rollover Minutes

I finally picked up on the genius of the concept of rollover minutes. Its been almost two years and in that period of time, I have picked up quite a few unused minutes from AT&T that I will probably never use. Actually scratch probably, I will never use these minutes. I did not sign up for this company because of rollover minutes, but I am sure there are quite a few people who have. Its really hard for the customer to actually benefit with rollover minutes, because you have either myself(never uses minutes) or the person who almost always goes over on their minutes. You can only really get any benefit from rollover minutes if you plan to go over on your minutes, and most likely any benefits will be negligible because if you can over one month you are probably really close or have gone over on another in past months. The only possible way I can think of somebody benefiting from rollover minutes if they moved to a new area and they wanted to keep in touch with old friends or if they went from single to being in a relationship. Both of these cases would not be premeditated and of course would require somebody like myself who was already well below their monthly minutes.

No comments: