Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tired

I have been tired lately and havent really posted all that much. There have definitely been some post worthy days/nights, but I think I will let them live in the past and hopefully post some more in the future. I already have the next couple weekends planned out, so I am sure more events will unfold in a typical fashion.
I will say today that I had a chance to get a phone number at work and blew it. I fortunately have a backup plan, but am not too worried about it. I am finally more focused towards running, so I dont have to stress too much about lack of a social life with the opposite sex. I will say though that this girl is very very attractive.
As tired as I am, I still made it through Episode 4 of the 4th Season of Nip/Tuck and was really impressed. I was kind of a fan, enough to rent the dvd, but now I am hooked. All the characters are really contrived(the ladies man and the nerdy other half), but the show is scripted extremely well and brings out the best of all the characters.
I was disappointed with the new Radiohead album that I finally picked up. The first listen was a real letdown, but listening a little louder through my new headphones has made up for some of the initial listening.

No comments: